Sunday, May 5, 2013

Simply Beautiful


An afternoon drive with my husband.

Blue sky, warm air, wonderful company.

We set out on a quest to find a certain place.

Parked the car and approached with our cameras in hand.

As I approached, I started taking a few pictures.



I found these small patches of tulips...



... and then turned to my right and this is what I saw...


It was a collection of tulips like I have never seen in my life.  

I couldn't believe my eyes.  


The beauty. 


 The simplicity.  


The peaceful feeling.


The purity.



The colors were dazzling and the lighting was perfect.


The blends.


The colors.


The hues.


The simplicity.


Thanks Jeff!


I hope you enjoyed the beauty as much as I did.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here!